No two cases are alike, and it is impossible to quote a “one size fits all” fee schedule. To do so would undermine the quality of the service that we provide. Our cases are not inventory and we do not treat our clients as if they are a number. Every single client has a face and a name and is facing a difficult set of circumstances.
— Daniel DeWoskin, Trial Attorney
We are not the least expensive counsel available nor are we the most expensive. Our fees are based upon the nature of the case and the time required to provide a defense. We commit our resources to achieve a satisfactory and just outcome for our clients. Our fees are broken down into two types: pre-trial fee and trial fee.
1. Pre-Trial Fee: The first fee covers the cost of defending the case without the need for going to trial. This covers plea negotiations, etc.
2. Trial Fee: A second fee beyond the first fee is quoted in the event that the case proceeds to trial. This is due to the number of additional hours of preparation required to try a case before a jury. We typically do not charge a trial fee unless all plea negotiations have broken down.
Our Clients Receive:
- Experienced Defense – Daniel DeWoskin is a trial attorney with over ten years experience in criminal defense. He has a background as a police officer which gives him a unique ability to view cases from all angles to develop the very best defense.
- Personal Service – We are with you every step of the way during this difficult time.
- Responsiveness – All calls and emails responded to within 24 hours
- Information – The legal process surrounding your case is explained in detail so you can make informed decisions
- Non-Judgmental – You will be treated with dignity and respect.